Text to speech voice reader for Pocket, Dropbox, Evernote and Copied Text with over 25 languages.
●Listen on the go
Listen to blogs or texts while you are walking, exercising, or doing your daily work.
●Your Learning Assistant
Use it for proofreading, or to get through your textbooks. It is also the perfect foreign language learning assistant.
●Import Texts or Web Pages
Easily import texts or web pages from Dropbox, Evernote or Pocket.
– Change Voice Speed
– Highlight Speaking Position
– Start Speaking from Selected Position
– Remote Control in the Lock Screen
– Sleep Timer
– Repeat Current Text
– Auto Language Detect from Text
– Auto-Delete After Finish & Skip
You can unlock 15 minutes a day waiting time with the upgrade.
$3.99 / Monthly
$34.99 / Yearly
●Restore Your Purchases
You can restore your purchases when you changed your iOS devices or reinstalled the app from [Restore Purchases] in the Settings -> Upgrade. Please note that you need to login to your iTunes settings in the iOS -> iTunes with the same Apple ID you used before.
●Manage or Cancel
Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
– Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the current period ends.
– Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
– Current subscriptions cannot be canceled while active. If you turn off auto-renew you will have access to your subscribed content until the end of the current period.
By Umemoto Non