“This is one of the best speech-language therapy apps currently available in Spanish. My clients are familiar with the English version of Articulation Station Pro and are now able to work bilingually on speech sounds in both of their languages. A valuable tool for speech-language therapy!” – Georgia, MS, CCC-SLP
**Note** With this FREE download you’ll receive the full /p/ sound program with the option of purchasing additional sound programs within the app.
Learn how to pronounce and practice all the sounds in the Spanish language with 6 engaging articulation activities!
Created by certified Speech-Language Pathologists, Articulation Station Español is a full featured articulation application to help children as well as adults learn to speak and pronounce their sounds more clearly.
Beautiful high quality images represent target words to be practiced in 6 fun filled activities at the word, phrase, and sentence levels. Activities are to be practiced with the assistance of a Speech-Language Pathologist, teacher, or parent.
Additional sound programs that can be purchased separately within the app include:
b, m, j (h), d, t, n, ñ, k, g, f, ch, ll (y), l, rr, r, s, vowels & diphthongs
Articulation Station Español offers:
• Quick tips for teaching each sound
• Consistent number of target words throughout the app
• Beautiful high quality images
• Ability to shuffle multiple sounds
• Flashcard activity
• Matching activity
• Rotating phrases
• Over 1,000 Unique phrases
• Rotating Sentences
• Unique Sentences
• Scoring and data tracking
• Student profiles (photo, name, email, gender, age, notes)
• Voice recording and playback feature for monitoring responses
WORD LEVEL ACTIVITIES
– Flashcards activity- These beautiful, real life images are attention grabbers! Children and adults will love swiping through them and therapists will love the consistent number of flashcards throughout the entire application. Voiced audio model included!
– Matching game — This super fun matching game is a great way to keep children and adults engaged in the activity as they practice sounds in words. The medium level game play makes it appropriate for kids and adults of all ages.
PHRASE LEVEL ACTIVITIES
– Rotating phrases — Spin the target word or spin the modifier word to produce lots of cute and silly word combinations. For example some rotating phrases from the /p/ sound program might be, “la paloma famosa,” or “el payaso pequeño.”
– Unique phrases — Each unique phrase is 3-5 words in length making it a great next step after rotating phrases are mastered. As descriptive phrases, they provide a great opportunity for working on language goals as well. The unique phrase for the word “panda” in the in the initial position of the /p/ program is, “el panda gordo y grande”
SENTENCE LEVEL ACTIVITIES
– Rotating sentences — In this activity the sentence stays the same while only the target word changes. For example the rotating sentence for the /p/ sound in the initial position is, “El perro del payaso quería más pez .” With a spin of the target word the next sentence might be, “El perro del payaso quería más pepino.” Each rotating sentence has picture prompts and multiple target words. So much fun!!
– Unique sentences — These sentences provide a great way for a child/adult to to get multiple productions of the target sound in one sentence. Examples of unique sentences from the initial p program are, “El panadero hace pan dos veces por día.” and “Paola pone un poco de pimienta en la pasta.”
Each target word in the app was chosen very carefully. When possible, words were chosen that are common among dialects but in the end articulation targets were prioritized over regional vocabulary differences.
We hope you enjoy using Articulation Station Español with your little ones. Please take a moment to review the app in the App Store so we can continue to improve it. Enjoy!