At Avast we’ve been thinking a lot about how to make logging into all of your different accounts easier, faster and more secure. Introducing Avast Passwords – our secure solution that makes logging in safe and easy.
Logging into different websites and accounts can be a hassle. Gmail. Facebook. Your online banking. Who can remember all those usernames, passwords and pin codes? With Avast Passwords you can store all your login details in one secure place – right at your fingertips and protected by a single master password. So you can sign in faster without reusing your passwords – or worse, saving them on your browser.
With Avast Passwords you can:
– Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts
– Save and store all your login details is a secure place
– Safely store your personal information
– Automatically auto-fill online forms via a floating button
– Automatically auto-fill online forms using a Safari extension, available from the bottom bar
– Synchronize your passwords across your platforms and devices
– Use One Touch Login to securely access all your accounts on your computer by just tapping the screen on your mobile
– Be notified if any of your passwords has been leaked
Avast Passwords makes logging in to any of your accounts easier and safer than ever.
– Save time logging into websites and accounts
– No need to hide your passwords and pin codes in unsecure places
– No need to memorize or write down a bunch of different passwords
– Never forget and have to restore a password again
– Feel secure knowing that all your passwords are strong and hard to break
– Keep all your sensitive data organized in one secure place accessible from all your devices
– Feel safe knowing that your personal info is safe and secure
– No need to come up with new login details each time you sign up for a new site
Keep all your passwords, PINs and logins safely at your fingertips.
Try Avast Passwords and give us your feedback!
We are continuously improving the look and feel and fixing bugs so you always have the best experience while using our app. If this is not the case, please let us know!