ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ :
LATEST NAIJA MUSIC 2019 PLAYLIST:
1. Olamide Poverty Die
2. Davido – Wonder Woman
3. Mr P Zombie Official Video ft Simi
4. Timaya, King Perryy & Patoranking – Kom Kom
5. WizKid – Fever
6. Burna Boy – On The Low
7. Tytanium Tomorrow
8. Teni – Case
9. Flavour – Crazy Love (Feat. Yemi Alade)
10. Mr Eazi – Keys To The City
11. Xclvsif & Smiters CAPSULE Clip Officiel Prod by BIG H
12. Reekado Banks – Blessings On Me
13. Yemi Alade – Number One
14. Tekno – On You
15. Tiwa Savage – One
16. Adekunle Gold Yo Yo ft Flavour
17. Mayorkun ft Peruzzi, Dremo & Yonda Red Handed
18. Kizz Daniel & Davido – One Ticket
19. R2bees Ft Wizkid – SUPA
20. Ice Prince Yawa feat Peruzzi
21. Skiibii – Sensima (Official Video) ft. Reekado Banks
22. Mayorkun – Fantasy
23. L A X MO LOWO
24. Mr Eazi – Surrender (feat. Simi
25. Teni – Pray ft Phyno
26. ShadyBlue Ft Jaymalik & Adasnoop ShakuShaku Logba
27. DREMO Bigger Meat
Nigerian Music 2018 | Naija Music 2018 | Naija Music 2018 | African Music 2018 | Naija music mix
Afroscene TV – https//:www.afroscene.tv is an Afrobeat promotional channel and website based in the London United Kingdom.
It is currently one of the biggest promotional Afrobeats channels in the United Kingdom with over 30,320 subscribers and 6,802,822 views and growing fast.
AfroScene TV has announced its plans to provide the latest videos, events and industry news from the Afrobeat music genre. Dedicated to becoming an industry source for the world’s top Afrobeats talent as well as the unsigned community, AfroScene is an effort to bring both awareness and further artist exposure inside this tightly knit genre.
Both the listening community and aspiring artists will have a platform on the website, and they encourage artists to get involved in the community as a means of promoting their own unique sound.
Whether you are new to the genre and looking to explore its musical offerings or a dedicated listener seeking a single solution for all your daily industry fix, Afroscene TV provides unparalleled coverage of all aspects of the genre. Never before has a site so fully and effectively covered the ins and outs of the unique musical impact of afrobeat.
6,823,894 channel views with 30,360 subscribers and growing
1.675,808 million watch time in 28 days and growing
668,283 views in 28 days and growing fast
Latest Nigerian Music is taking the industry by storm.
#nigerianmusic #afrobeats #naijamusic