Thoughts are tangible things; that means what you think and say to yourself tends to manifest itself in the real world and in your future. Successful people understand this better than anyone. That’s why they won’t ever use some phrases.
One of them is, of course, ‘I’m not good enough.’ The simple rebuttal to this superstition is ‘Yes you are.’ Whatever it is that you need to overcome to become successful, you can deal with it. Successful people don’t give up easily, because they know obstacles make people hardy and resilient. There’s also a little secret: if something seems too big for you to handle, it just means that you don’t know exactly what actions you need to take. So, here’s the list of the phrases you should never say if you wanna be rich.
Other videos you might like:
I Tried Rich People’s Habits, See How My Life Changed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EnvxbCkiNI&
7 Main Differences Between Rich and Poor People https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjM2WFAeE&
11 Billionaires With the Cheapest Lifestyle Ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ofFvvckeOw
Money is meant to be spent 0:24
Why save if I can live like I want to instead? 0:53
Why invest if I can simply save more money? 1:32
I’m not good enough 1:55
I don’t have enough time 2:36
It’s not my fault I failed 3:08
It’s my fault and I deserved failure 3:37
I just got lucky or unlucky 4:10
It’s too late to go for what I want 4:37
I’m just not that good with money 5:18
I can’t afford it 5:50
Only fools have spare time 6:27
I have everything I need 7:12
Every dog has its day 7:50
#success #howtobecomerich #brightside
– People who pay more attention to their income are always interested in how it can benefit them in the future.
– Saving is part of this success, and it can help immensely in the future when you decide to invest in something valuable.
– Wealth is too unstable if your money isn’t bringing more money. And that’s what investments are basically for.
– Successful people don’t give up easily, because they know obstacles make people hardy and resilient.
– Paint in your mind a picture of what you can achieve if you just make that dream a priority. You’d be surprised how easy it is to find time for something you actually prioritize.
– People aimed at success are willing to admit fault so that they can immediately figure out what was separating them from their achievement.
– Successful people always try to analyze their mistakes. Everything can become an advantage; there’s no such thing as a total failure.
– If you want success, there’s no age limit! In fact, the wisdom and experience you’ve gained over the years will only work in your favor towards achieving goals at a more mature age.
– A universal rule of thumb for phrases on this list is: “If you state something, it’s becoming the truth this very second.”
– If you “can’t afford” something – you’ve lost control over the situation. But if you already thought about it, and you just refuse to go over your budget, it’s become a choice.
– There’s no success without quality rest, and a lot of time spent on self-improvement.
– Successful people have another phrase that would be a great answer to these: ‘Success is not a destination, but a journey.’ There’s no end to this journey.
– All we really have at our disposal is our own time and efforts. Good news – these are also the main ingredients for success.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: