While the “universe” technically means everything that exists, the “multiverse” means an infinite number of those “everythings.” Yes, there’s not just one alternate or parallel universe like you see in movies, TV shows, and so on. There’s an uncountable number of universes that exist side by side in higher dimensions that we can’t even perceive or observe.
In each of these universes, there’s an alternate copy of yourself that looks a lot like you. Only, they make different choices that lead to different outcomes on a daily basis. All of this sounds pretty awesome as it gives endless opportunities. But is there any scientific proof it could be real?
Other videos you might like:
13 Scariest Theories That’ll Make Your Blood Run Cold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3UIGKn69dE&;
Stephen Hawking’s 7 Predictions of Earth’s Demise in the Next 200 Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq9wipOftXw&;
A Physicist Has Explained Why We’ve Never Seen Aliens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvfX4vFO_I&;
#AlternateUniverse #universe #brightside
What is the multiverse? 1:03
Could it be real? 2:15
What superpower do electrons have? ?2:42
What the “multiverse” concept is based on 2:55
The universe before the Big Bang ? 3:28
Traveling back in time is possible?! 5:47
What about traveling to the future? 6:19
Magical Higgs boson 8:08
– There’s an uncountable number of universes that exist side by side in higher dimensions that we can’t even perceive or observe.
– In each of these universes, there’s an alternate copy of yourself that looks a lot like you. Only, they make different choices that lead to different outcomes on a daily basis.
– In the universe, be it ours or some parallel kind, everything is connected. The smallest things directly influence the largest things.
– Anything that can happen actually does happen somewhere out there. Every possible combination of particles and every possible scenario gives birth to a different universe.
– Before the Big Bang, the universe was a super hot, small, and dense point with no stars or any form or structure whatsoever.
– To this day, galaxies keep moving away from each other as the space fabric between them is being stretched.
– While this is happening, other universes pop up into existence. Some of them have no atoms, galaxies, or living beings because they may be expanding or collapsing way too fast.
– Because space-time constantly begins and stretches, it just has to repeat itself at some point. At least that’s what mathematics says.
– According to Einstein’s famous theory, you can make a loop out of space-time and travel through it.
– As for traveling to the future, it’s also possible according to the same theory. Einstein believed time is not an absolute.
– Another possible option to travel to the future is based on gravity. According to Einstein’s theory, gravity slows down time. So time is technically passing by faster on a mountain top than at its bottom.
– If the theory of parallel universes is true – you’re making every possible choice you can all the time. And in this way, you’re constantly traveling between parallel universes without even knowing it.
– With the technology that currently exists, humans can’t see what’s beyond our observable universe.
– In 2012, scientists at the Large Hadron Collider discovered the Higgs boson – an elementary particle that gives other particles their mass. Without it, atoms and humans never would’ve formed!
– Scientists can’t see these particles yet, but CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, has announced their plan to build a larger more powerful collider to discover those particles.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: